- Face masks are required for all staff, onsite adult volunteers and children while on the school grounds.
- On a daily basis at the entrance to the school building, we screen for COVID-19 symptoms, including conducting temperature checks and inquiring about symptoms such as cough and fever.
- There is mandatory hand washing by all staff, onsite adult volunteers and children upon arrival, before and after each activity, and before/after meals.
- To maintain social distancing, children remain in the same group and with the same staff each day.
- Each child has individual art supplies and activity packets.
- Toys are placed in “soiled” toy buckets and disinfected daily.
- Surfaces are disinfected multiple times daily to ensure effective germ removal.
- Unscheduled visitors are not allowed to enter the school building. All member volunteers working onsite will be coordinated in advance.
- Co-op members will be updated regularly and advised of any policy changes.